Author Topic: If you could have anything right now what would it be?  (Read 2910 times)

Anything at all. ANYTHING! Girls, money, tech, games,a sandwich. Anything. AND AND THATS NOT ALL! 3 Things you can have any three things right now not just one thing but three. And this isn't like 3 wishes, no forget that stuff, you can wish for events this topic is for material objects.

I want
  • 100 thousand dollars
  • A tempurpedic bed
  • Ham and swiss on rye with mustard and pickles, tomato and lettuce

WHAT THE forget DO YOU WANT

I want you, baby...

I want you inside me
« Last Edit: July 18, 2010, 12:10:42 AM by King of losers »

1 MORE THING DAMN IT

Two cokes and a bag of chips.




My laptop that I'm getting in September. (I want it now, dammit!)

A girlfriend....

Don't worry, there's always TeslaCoil...oh wait.

Many things.

Money.
Computers.
Girlfriend.
Height.
Food (at the moment).
Better teeth.

Well whats wrong with your current teeth?

Exercise
Better Teeth
Courage

Well whats wrong with your current teeth?
They're made out of cement

I want you, baby...

I want you inside me
What the hell . . . .

On Topic:


1.) The ability to do any single thing that I want.

2.) The power to bend reality at my whim.

3.) The three magic words (Spanish)
Salud, Dinero, y Amor
Health (Never get sick), Money (Buy anything you want), and Love (Be loved by family members, and have lots of friends)

Acceptance :C
Oooh. :c

I accept you. <3

Can't do anything about those teeth, though.