Author Topic: -=WM=- WAR MASTERS!(ANNOUNCEMENT)  (Read 2266 times)

ppl were annoying me too much, so I guess now I'm back in SF, but there will be a lot of weeding through members,

In order to stay in sf or get into sf, you must beable to kill me 10 times before I kill you 3 times, if you fail, you can try the next day, I will be fighting in rtb, but it has to be a decent dm server...

« Last Edit: January 03, 2007, 10:45:56 PM by Plo Koon »

i once killed you ten times with you killing me twice... is that enought to get in as a low level member?
HEY! looking through the [SF] site i just realised that im supposed to be a hunter
« Last Edit: January 01, 2007, 10:54:02 PM by ladios »

why not continue sf?

Kill you 10 before you kill me 3 i dont think so

Okay when and where?
Edit:  Oh only in RTB?
Nvm.

ppl were annoying me too much, so I guess now I'm back in SF, but there will be a lot of weeding through members,

In order to stay in sf or get into sf, you must beable to kill me 10 times before I kill you 3 times, if you fail, you can try the next day, I will be fighting in rtb, but it has to be a decent dm server...

Speaking of people annoying you, I think Bob Smith is trying to shut down -=SF=- by making the clan, [75R]. Well, that's what he said, I guess...

lil chris stop being a n00b...
plos quit blockland and sf is dead

THIS IS SO STUPID
IF YOU WANT TO HAVE A CLAN MAKE THE PEOPLE THAT WANT TO JOIN PROVE THEMSELF WORTHY, HAVE THEM BUILD SOMETHING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!