Author Topic: [HB] Hewlett - Blockard: Closed permanently  (Read 29940 times)

Dell really really does suck. It wasn't long a ago where Dells were easy to break and impossible to fix. And the brand in general is just gross.

And what about HP? :3

I love HP.

Their stuff runs great for me, and it's hot.

and it's hot.
Literally... My laptop burns if i put it on my lap...

Dell really really does suck. It wasn't long a ago where Dells were easy to break and impossible to fix. And the brand in general is just gross.

I don't think I should be hoping for an alien ware computer should I?

I don't think I should be hoping for an alien ware computer should I?
Alienware is horrid.

Alienware is horrid.

That's cause you modded your hp.

HP is a horrible brand for gaming.

People had alienware laptops from 2007 run today's game smoothly.

It isn't their hardware.

It's the prices.

Only thing that I could see the marking up the price for is the cool looking case.

It isn't their hardware.

It's the prices.

Only thing that I could see the marking up the price for is the cool looking case.

Processor, GPU, Power, Screen, etc.

Remember, the insides cost money too  :cookieMonster:.  

EDIT: My  XPS 410 started at around $2k. I was happy. It was built for gaming/studio work. I modded mine for good use.
« Last Edit: September 07, 2010, 08:01:21 PM by ChuckTheArcher »

I mean they simply overprice the internals.

Much more than they should.

My little Pavilion here has gone through a stuffload, I'd have to say that they are really quite good for gaming if you get one of the ones with better hardware. For example, you can now get a Pavilion DV6 Laptop for about $700 with almost equal quality to my desktop!

Bump, Just so you know, my computer's a Vista. It runs games like silk because it's home premium.

Ahahaha vista

Vista is like microsoft's disfigured child

Ahahaha vista

Vista is like microsoft's disfigured child

Bump, Just so you know, my computer's a Vista. It runs games like silk because it's home premium.

Just because it's home premium doesn't mean that it will always love you. At one point you'll have a vista-only bug and you'll forget your entire system over.

Also keep in mind that vista just plain sucks.