Author Topic: RTB down?  (Read 1863 times)

I can't get on the site.  Anyone else having trouble?

Yes. Look at the topic below

I can't get on the site.  Anyone else having trouble?
If pitfall didn't break rule 1 you would've seen the other topic.

If pitfall didn't break rule 1 you would've seen the other topic.
Yes, thank god we have rules that are broken.

I went rtb website seem shut down aslo i start open bl game every time crush down. i check all my add on seem fine with me.  
EDIT: something wrong with Blockland server crush?
« Last Edit: July 19, 2010, 10:53:13 PM by Furling »

I went rtb website seem shut down aslo i start open bl game every time crush down. i check all my add on seem fine with me. No more for me forum add-on DL make it BL crushed. from on I use rtb more safe to DL into add-on.
This has to be the number one worst grammar post I have ever seen.

I went rtb website seem shut down aslo i start open bl game every time crush down. i check all my add on seem fine with me. No more for me forum add-on DL make it BL crushed. from on I use rtb more safe to DL into add-on.
sig'd lol

This has to be the number one worst grammar post I have ever seen.
sig'd lol
mock at me, all you want.  I not care. because I am worn out from my job 8 hour a day, that why my grammer look awful.

And then by the it went to the moon with super flying astro Blockhead.

And then by the it went to the moon with super flying astro Blockhead.

has anyone really far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like?

has anyone really far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like?
I would post a very witty response, but I forgot exactly what Ace said last night :c

mock at me, all you want.  I not care. because I am worn out from my job 8 hour a day, that why my grammer look awful.
"because when I work no more than a normal person, my language centers shut down!"

wait what happened?

wait what happened?
someone set up RTB the bomb!!!

someone set up RTB the bomb!!!
The bomb has been planted.