Author Topic: C++ Runtime Error on own Server  (Read 413 times)

I'm getting a C++ runtime error when I do certain things, like my trench dig. I switched to an older display driver for my graphics, and I don't get runtime error as quickly, but I get it. I deleted crap-ons, and I have barely any add-ons enabled when I do the trenchdig. Just the trenchdig gamemode, tdm, all default add-ons, all servermods, (Actually, there might be a problem right there. Any glitchy server mod I should delete?) all events, and bricks, shotgun, sniper rifle, + the default stuff. Any idea on how I can fix? It's really annoying me, and I only get it on my server.

I remember I used to get this using trench. I think hosting a dedicated server works better for any kind of intense game. If you are using helicopters, the server can crash if you fly them into a wall and spaz out. If you host a dedicated, only you will crash, and the server as well as the build will still be there. Same with trench mod, if you use a dedicated, I don't think anything can cause it to stop responding.

I remember I used to get this using trench. I think hosting a dedicated server works better for any kind of intense game. If you are using helicopters, the server can crash if you fly them into a wall and spaz out. If you host a dedicated, only you will crash, and the server as well as the build will still be there. Same with trench mod, if you use a dedicated, I don't think anything can cause it to stop responding.
No, was hosting a trench dig on a dedicated server, which I should've mentioned, sorry, and the server crashed, while I didn't. Its kind of weird. Once again, is there any server mod that could crash the server?

Also, (sorry for double post) here's an image of all the server mods and scripts zips I have. Sorry it's blurry, I couldn't get my Alt Printscreen to work.

O.o, triple post. And a bump