What should I add next?

Police Car
85 (43.4%)
Maps
78 (39.8%)
I will suggest in post!
33 (16.8%)

Total Members Voted: 197

Author Topic: Long Lost Add-ons.  (Read 80939 times)

there is  no problem with the minigun.i have it,and the only bad thing is if some noob builds a fort in fort wars out of 1x1s or spam of the like,then someone pwns the walls off because they forgot to turn brick damage off.
BIG TEXT MAKES YOU IMPORTANT

I can't find any long lost add-ons, where are they?

No one could, perhaps because they were long lost.

Meh. I have em all but i have to admit that the cobra is hidden. Get a mini nuke or something like that, then we'll talk.

Meh. I have em all but i have to admit that the cobra is hidden. Get a mini nuke or something like that, then we'll talk.
If he posts the mini nuke this topic will be moved to the fail bin. Hurrr

dude, there are like three or more add-ons in your dumb topic that are already posted and have working links.  The rest are failed.

You know,I will probably get banned if I post it. I have it,but will not post it.

dude, there are like three or more add-ons in your dumb topic that are already posted and have working links.  The rest are failed.
These are for people who don't feel like finding old add-ons without searching other topics.

Added Lazer-Sighted rifle! :D

These are for people who don't feel like finding old add-ons without searching other topics.
you idiot, your lucky that I changed the name of my topic, because this one is just a knock off edited failure version of my topic.  Grow a brain, get a life, and gtfo of these forums.

Bring back the F-18, a great companion to the GFS Carrier!

ASDF

The Warhawk download is not working for me

I NEED IT.