What should I add next?

Police Car
85 (43.4%)
Maps
78 (39.8%)
I will suggest in post!
33 (16.8%)

Total Members Voted: 197

Author Topic: Long Lost Add-ons.  (Read 80944 times)

ASDF

The Warhawk download is not working for me

I NEED IT.

I have, do you want me to PM you a link???

I have, do you want me to PM you a link???

No. It turns out that Mediafire was down yesterday, not letting anyone access the site for unknown reasons. I got it now.

uh just make a map and a police car :cookieMonster: :cookie:

When I read these I read them in Billy Mays'  voice.
HI BILLY MAYS HERE!
« Last Edit: September 09, 2010, 06:37:31 AM by Mariobro123586 »

Are you sure the Lazer-Guided rifle isnt the 880?

Can u add a passenger plane like a big one that are at airports that move people to different places ? :3

When I see a "long lost addons" or "old addons" or anything like that, I always hope there's a HyperJet.

Anyway, thx

When I see a "long lost addons" or "old addons" or anything like that, I always hope there's a HyperJet.

Anyway, thx

hyper jet you say??????? I have hyper jet.  I am over at a friends house right now but when I get back I will post on MY topic that this rat got his idea from.

hyper jet you say??????? I have hyper jet.  I am over at a friends house right now but when I get back I will post on MY topic that this rat got his idea from.
I got my idea from yours but mine has different things then yours.

I got my idea from yours but mine has different things then yours.
You shoulda just PMed Leon so he could add them to the collection, two topics is not nessasary.

You shoulda just PMed Leon so he could add them to the collection, two topics is not nessasary.

THANK YOU!!! you are the first person that I know that agrees with me that this topic is unneeded, I give credit to anyone who sends me old or unreleased add-ons.

FUDGE i was about to say that :C also i don't like 2 topics like the same sh-t

FUDGE i was about to say that :C also i don't like 2 topics like the same sh-t

Yay, someone else who agrees that curios should of PMed me some of these add-ons, i have just about all of them though.

Yay, someone else who agrees that curios should of PMed me some of these add-ons, i have just about all of them though.

download the ones you don't have and put them on your topic. Then we only have to keep track of one topic.