Author Topic: Yes, I need help again.  (Read 1695 times)

Its been about an hour since I have made my map, and now im down to testing. But what have I done! I copy and pasted my map into my add-ons folder, and I started up the game, and it wasnt there! Can someone please help? ( Note: this is my first add-on, so I might be asking for help alot... :P )

did you put the both .ter and .mis files in your map's zip

Did you name it "Map_(Whatever)"?

Did you name it "Map_(Whatever)"?

Ok, Heres the story.

I was at Yo-Yo Kirby's server, and he decided to play this thing called Whittles. But then, he got a bit tired of building and asked everyone on the server how to make a map. Everyone said it was easy, but me. ( I was the only one who even KNEW how to open mission editor. ) I said I would make the map for him. I did everything I needed, and when I got to packaging, I did everything the guide says ( I knew all but pakaging ) and I put the .zip into my folder. I scroll down to Whittles map. Sure enough, not there.

And yes, there IS a Yo-Yo Kirby. Don't think I just got another ID, becuase I think Yo-Yo is one of the most useless Kirby abilities out there.

What is the map? I could make it :3

You most likely need to do this:

• Go to World Editor Inspector
  • Go to Mission Info
  • Open up the 'Dynamic Fields' tab
  • Delete the current name and SaveName replacing it with your own
  • Hit 'apply'
  • Save the mission in your add-ons folder with the same name
  • And make sure to have a Namecheck.txt file in your folder with your folder name

I hope this helps!

P.S. You do not need your map in a .zip folder to test it! (This makes it so you can save the mission strait into the folder without having to copy it into the .zip folder.)

Locking becuase I got Perma-banned from Yo-Yo Kirby's server and I dont feel like helping him anymore.