Author Topic: Scoped Magnum *THIS IS NOT MINE YOU asgghdf*  (Read 20398 times)

Almost everyone here are idiots.
It's just a simple script change as it was mentioned before.
Read the whole topic.
this

do like. This guy was just uploading this for people who cant script. It's a good gun and Bushi seems fine with this.

actually no this is ripping me to shreds inside simply due to the fact 90% of the blockland community doesn't know how to delete two loving forward slashes and actually need SOMEONE ELSE to go make a workaround so they can see an easteregg that they were SUPPOSED TO FIND THEMSELVES

i would cut myself in the corner but i think the knife would break

Tom

i would cut myself in the corner but i think the knife would break
oxymoron.

Thanks for uploading.

Thanks, Bushido! +1 Fallout RP weapon - Scoped .44 Magnum (But I'm sure this thing is more powerful than a .357...)

so really there is absolutely no reason for the scope whatsoever?

the .44 is stronger than the .357 but the .500 is just deadly

That scope has a magnum. Cool.

oxymoron.
Thats not an oxy moron... lol c whut I did thar
An oxymoron would be The hot ice cube
Cause ice cubes arent hot...
Knives breaking is not an oxymoron

finally, i don't have to download the entire  pack

finally, i don't have to download the entire  pack

IF YOU READ, YOU WOULD NOTICE THAT YOU HAVE TO DOWNLOAD THE ENTIRE TIER2A.

stuff... every tier pack sucks

So its just for decoration? It dosent zoom in the Old School rifle ? (what happend to that?) So it basicly is worthless, but it shows off your style of scoping?

stuff... every tier pack sucks

you sir are a gigantic douchebag and i almost literally have no other way to describe you at this moment in time

So its just for decoration? It dosent zoom in the Old School rifle ? (what happend to that?) So it basicly is worthless, but it shows off your style of scoping?

you do realize that models inherently are for decoration right

we COULD just shoot bullets from our hands, because that's essentially how torque works, but we're better then that