Author Topic: Scoped Magnum *THIS IS NOT MINE YOU asgghdf*  (Read 20397 times)

I'm sorry if anyone thinks I'm an idiot for giving the edited Tier2A file out which has the scoped magnum, I was just tired of people going on my server saying "omg how u get scopd mangnum!!!!!!!!!!!!??????". I'm sure the others with the scoped magnum also have people doing this. Also, before downloading, please don't think I'm taking credit for making this. This and all of Bushido's other Tier packages are his.

TL;DR? Shouldn't be too long, but this is just Tier2A edited to include the scoped magnum which is hidden.

Link: http://www.mediafire.com/?1a7absiho7fc5p3

WARNING: WHEN YOU HAVE TIER2A ENABLED, A RED MESSAGE WILL APPEAR ONCE YOU START YOUR SERVER. THIS IS NORMAL.

Pictures:

Information:
This gun shoots 4 shots before reloading. I thought it was supposed to shoot 6...oh well. Also does not zoom in. 1 shot = kill.
« Last Edit: August 12, 2010, 01:36:54 PM by Sket »

Pictures?

Oh! I forgot about that, I'll get pictures in just a second!
Edit: Pictures. :D
« Last Edit: July 21, 2010, 12:33:39 PM by Sket »

people going on my server saying "omg how u get scopd mangnum!!!!!!!!!!!!??????". I'm sure the others with the scoped magnum also have people doing this.
thank you i had this problem

thank you i had this problem
Yeah, I hope this really helps.

So how the hell is a error message normal!?
Anyway good job.

So how the hell is a error message normal!?
Anyway good job.

Because it happens all the time and nothing is really effected, at least, nothing that I can see. And I didn't do anything but upload the edited Tier2A to mediafire.

ostuff!, one of my thoughts walked out my head and came to life. Vary cool, you got my DL.

Does it scope??????? If it does not then this is worthless. :/

ostuff!, one of my thoughts walked out my head and came to life. Vary cool, you got my DL.

Read, I didn't make this! D: I just made it so that when you download THIS Tier2A, one of Bushido's weapon packs, the  scoped magnum is unhidden.

Does it scope??????? If it does not then this is worthless. :/

One shot = kill.

how nice... well my mistake