Author Topic: Blockland keeps crashing  (Read 1155 times)

I was just on my server building.Then all of a sudden blockland crashes.My screen goes black then it says Internet explorer stopped working and some other crap.But this is the 4th time it crashed on me for no reason.Any help?

dont make it crash
(sorry for the bad answer my sis's bf gives answers like that so i did)
um show us the console

Ignore gun fun.

Well, show us the console log and we'll hand you some help

Ignore gun fun.

Well, show us the console log and we'll hand you some help
I can't because I don't check console.Also.Do I just use cntrl P Ingame to take pic of console?What.

dont make it crash
(sorry for the bad answer my sis's bf gives answers like that so i did)
um show us the console
suck up

I can't because I don't check console.Also.Do I just use cntrl P Ingame to take pic of console?What.
lol
CTRL + P takes a picture of the game.
Unless you check the console, we can't help you.
To see your console, go to C:/Blockland/console.log
Send us that file and we can help you.

lol
CTRL + P takes a picture of the game.
Unless you check the console, we can't help you.
To see your console, go to C:/Blockland/console.log
Send us that file and we can help you.
K.lemme go get it...wait.Do I have to make a profile on a image hosting site or do I just do something here.I'm not good with file stuff

K.lemme go get it...wait.Do I have to make a profile on a image hosting site or do I just do something here.I'm not good with file stuff

Click additional options, and click browse and look for the console and post it.

Does the internet have errors outside of Blockland? If so, you may have a slow internet, or somethings wrong with your wireless or router thing. One other thing. When your server crashes, is it multiplayer or single player?

Does the internet have errors outside of Blockland? If so, you may have a slow internet, or somethings wrong with your wireless or router thing. One other thing. When your server crashes, is it multiplayer or single player?
I have it set to internet so anyone can come.I have vista...May explain it.

Are you pressing alt or something by some chance?

This happens to me. And I have internet that goes on and off on my routers internet light. Before I moved this didn't happen to my router and I didn't get the crash. I think it's internet related. Also I only get this while hosting.

Are you pressing alt or something by some chance?
I use alt for supershift.Want me to keybind it to a differnet key?

I use alt for supershift.Want me to keybind it to a differnet key?
Are you new to this?