Author Topic: There is no Infection Gamemode for ZAPT  (Read 1408 times)

for some reason i don't have infection or man vs tank, i only have survival and versus, i've tried reinstalling but it doesn't fix it

for some reason i don't have infection or man vs tank, i only have survival and versus, i've tried reinstalling but it doesn't fix it
Did he delete them?

I didnt have survival

Did he delete them?
i didn't, if that's what you're saying

Same But I dont have Tank VS Man and Infection too

bump

This type of bump? ( see attachment )

Try removing the ZAPT gamemode from your add-ons and get another copy. If that doesn't work, do you have Rot's zombie mod acivated?

Sigh.
I've explained it before.
Add me on Steam if you want me to explain it in simple matters.
Shafin is name on Steam.

Unless you want me to write a one page explanation of ZAPT gamemode, add me on Steam.

Sigh.
I've explained it before.
Add me on Steam if you want me to explain it in simple matters.
Shafin is name on Steam.

Unless you want me to write a one page explanation of ZAPT gamemode, add me on Steam.
why not just type it here as i don't have steam?
Try removing the ZAPT gamemode from your add-ons and get another copy. If that doesn't work, do you have Rot's zombie mod acivated?
i have it disabled, and wouldn't reDLing do the same thing as removing it? as it overwrites?

Infection gamemode works in a way if there is two or more players. It automatically turns into Infection in the next round IF
Player zombies enabled
and the gamemode is in Survival mode. Here's a basic idea since I'm shorton time.

1. Start zombie minigame with survival mode and enable player zombies.
2. Have people join it.
3. Reset minigame
4. Profit!

Infection gamemode works in a way if there is two or more players. It automatically turns into Infection in the next round IF
Player zombies enabled
and the gamemode is in Survival mode. Here's a basic idea since I'm shorton time.

1. Start zombie minigame with survival mode and enable player zombies.
2. Have people join it.
3. Reset minigame
4. Profit!
and yet there was no profit when i tried it