Controller Mod For Xbox 360

Author Topic: Controller Mod For Xbox 360  (Read 2067 times)

http://www.kontrolfreek.com/Game-Controller-Accessories/KontrolFreek-FPS-Freek.asp

Here's The Link Pics In An Hour Camera Charging!

Here's one of them on the controller
« Last Edit: July 23, 2010, 12:45:44 PM by bloody jumper »

Controller mods are for people who are too much of a pusillanimous individual to play properly

Controller mods are for people who are too much of a pusillanimous individual to play properly
It's Not a hack it just helps with controller accuracy

Camrea
Yeah, I was very sick, I think I had a case of camrea.

Yeah, I was very sick, I think I had a case of camrea.
Sorry

Spend 10 dollars: get 2 pieces of plastic that are more expensive than legos.

And don't capitalize the first letter of every word.

It's Not a hack it just helps with controller accuracy
If you need to use those, you're too much of a pusillanimous individual to play properly. Increasing accuracy is just like hacking, but it's just undetectable by games

Quick, milk the people who want to beat everyone at games, but fail at it!

If you need to use those, you're too much of a pusillanimous individual to play properly. Increasing accuracy is just like hacking, but it's just undetectable by games
Quote from kontrol freak:The FPS Freek Xbox 360 and PS3 controller mod increases your accuracy in first-person shooter games like Halo, Gears of War, Call of Duty and others.  FPS Freek was designed and tested by professional gamers in tournaments across the country and the results are clear – FPS Freek enhances aiming precision and increases game performance with a minimal learning curve.

You didn't disprove his point, you just shat out some random facts about the aimhax

Double: Quote
Tested by professional gamers in tournaments across the country.

I've never had trouble aiming in any FPS Game. I dont understand who would pay 10 dollars to increase the height of their control sticks.

And 95.2 percent of Satistics are made up on the spot. So I don't really belive what they're saying.

Quote from kontrol freak:The FPS Freek Xbox 360 and PS3 controller mod increases your accuracy in first-person shooter games like Halo, Gears of War, Call of Duty and others.  FPS Freek was designed and tested by professional gamers in tournaments across the country and the results are clear – FPS Freek enhances aiming precision and increases game performance with a minimal learning curve.

Its for people who suck at FPS games
It's like steroids for FPS gamers

I've never had trouble aiming in any FPS Game. I dont understand who would pay 10 dollars to increase the height of their control sticks.

And 95.2 percent of Satistics are made up on the spot. So I don't really belive what they're saying.
Just got them today they work great.

Just got them today they work great.
Placebo effect
You're a tool