Author Topic: Why do you hate me  (Read 15226 times)

I didnt know that there are so many that dont know me personaly hate me on the forum.(I wonder what Badspot would do)

I didnt know that there are so many that dont know me personaly hate me on the forum.(I wonder what Badspot would do)
Okay, seriously, shut the forget up.
All you've been doing in this topic is saying "why do you people who don't know me hate me?" constantly.
That's the reason why everyone hates you. You're a little loving crybaby and attention whore.
Please, leave the forums in any way possible; be it just not coming back, destroying your computer, or even committing Self Delete. Leave. Now.

YEAH GET IT MAN GET IT OUT
(that sounds so gay O.o)

oh god 329 + views in a few hours i cant believe this >:/ that many people came to here see somebody get flamed by strangers.

"User has left forum to create blog about cyber bullies and ate a sandwich,all on blockland"

"User has left forum to create blog about cyber bullies and ate a sandwich,all on blockland"

I hope that counts as a leaving post. You need a ban.

I hope that counts as a leaving post. You need a ban.
you need a girl

you need a life
you need to post a roblox link

You need to grow up.
you still didnt give me the advice on how to be considered cool on the blforum(i will not leave)

you still didnt give me the advice on how to be considered cool on the blforum(i will not leave)
Please loving leave already. You've said you would about eighty times now.

Please loving leave already. You've said you would about eighty times now.
thecableguy has helped me change my ways skip.im a better person now wether you like it or not im staying(much respect to you)

Post a link to roblox bro.

Also, thecableguy has been known to troll the rtb comments so, you changed your ways...from a troll...great.