Author Topic: ZOMG PORTICO  (Read 3522 times)

DAT BITCH IS LIEK SO HARD TO BEAT HE IS THE HAXOR HE BNE BEATING AND GRIEFING IN ME IN THE W9OLDERNESS SERIOUSLY THIS BITCH NEEDS TO LEAVE GET OUT NOW FLAMING THIS POST BADSPOT SHOULD CONTINUE AGE OF TIEM BECAUSE OITS SO COOL AND HE NEEDS TO SPEND MORE TIEM ON A GAME THAT MAKES HIM NO MONEY AND HE IS LIEK SO COOL AND WE NEED MAKLES BECAUSE I CANNOT PLAY A GAME WITHOUT BEING MY OIWN GENDER (THAT RULES OUT TOMB RAIDER AND I LIKE THIS GAM,E IF IT WAS IUPDATED MLRE IM QUITING BECAUSE HERB IOS A richard LIFE NSOTRY.

^^The majority of posts on this forum are in this cool story.

First; you quit, that means you STOP playing the game

Second: Quit bitching about porto. It seriously isn't getting you anywhere.

rofl xD so randum!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

First; you quit, that means you STOP playing the game

Second: Quit bitching about porto. It seriously isn't getting you anywhere.

1. I have stopped playing.

2. This thread was a joke and if you fail to see that you must lack intelligence. This thread was designed to show people what the majority of posts on this forum look like.

The rest of these forums, which is blockland:

V16 WNTNAD TOO QUIKJKCLY LOLOL HELP WHTH CITY RP WAHT forget MININUKE UNBEAN BOCKLIN VIRIS SUE BARDSPAT

nobody gives a stuff about aot except you hellboy.

You're like a girl that broke up with her boyfriend and stills loves him and wants him back even though he's a loving idiot. Because you're too stupid to realize that you're better off doing something else you dumbass

nobody gives a stuff about aot except you hellboy.

You're like a girl that broke up with her boyfriend and stills loves him and wants him back even though he's a loving idiot. Because you're too stupid to realize that you're better off doing something else you dumbass

Dude, you eat with your mouth not stuff out of it. I say this because the only thing coming out of it is bullstuff.

Dude, you eat with your mouth not stuff out of it. I say this because the only thing coming out of it is bullstuff.
Its funny because your doing the same thing.

Is this idiot really still posting.

Leave Hellboy, you don't even play blockland. BUY THE loving GAME OR LEAVE.

Is this idiot really still posting.

Age of Time discussion, bro. People who play Age of Time are welcome here as well. Oh wait.

1. I have stopped playing.

wow, loving leave already is it that hard?
kid has quit how many times? and comes back over and over, im starting to think he is stuck, and doesnt have the self control to quit for good

I actually do have blockland.

wow, loving leave already is it that hard?
kid has quit how many times? and comes back over and over, im starting to think he is stuck, and doesnt have the self control to quit for good

Like I already said. I haven't returned. This thread isn't proof i've returned. It's actually proof that the majority of posts in this part of the forum are trash.

Like I already said. I haven't returned. This thread isn't proof i've returned. It's actually proof that the majority of posts in this part of the forum are trash.
The thread is proof that you can't leave the game entirely and considering the first page of the AoT forums has only one thread about Porto bothering someone, I'd say it isn't going far in the way of parody either.

The thread is proof that you can't leave the game entirely and considering the first page of the AoT forums has only one thread about Porto bothering someone, I'd say it isn't going far in the way of parody either.

How is it proof i cant leave the game? I haven't played for atleast 3 weeks?

Sure, I went on for half an hour, but apart from that, the game folder is in my recycle bin.

How is it proof i cant leave the game? I haven't played for atleast 3 weeks?

Sure, I went on for half an hour, but apart from that, the game folder is in my recycle bin.

if you didnt care about this game, you would shut up completely about it you dumbass