Author Topic: Can't place plates in my map?  (Read 2312 times)

Ok. So I just finished making my map but I have a problem.

You can't place plates and you can place blocks half buried in the ground.

Help please.

If it's terrain based you were just unlucky with the placement of the terrain. You should be able to globally decrease the terrain height with the terraform editor but I've never had to do it so I couldn't tell you how. You may also be able to move the entire terrain down by moving the terrain block down but again, I have no idea if that works. Short of just remodeling all the terrain, you may just have to move the spawn point and let people build elsewhere. People expect buried bricks on terrain maps as long as it's not in a flat area.

If it's terrain based you were just unlucky with the placement of the terrain. You should be able to globally decrease the terrain height with the terraform editor but I've never had to do it so I couldn't tell you how. You may also be able to move the entire terrain down by moving the terrain block down but again, I have no idea if that works. Short of just remodeling all the terrain, you may just have to move the spawn point and let people build elsewhere. People expect buried bricks on terrain maps as long as it's not in a flat area.
It's flat.

Then do what I said. Lower it. If it's small area you can even do it by hand with the lower terrain tool and it will take 5 minutes at most.

Then do what I said. Lower it. If it's small area you can even do it by hand with the lower terrain tool and it will take 5 minutes at most.
I will go try that.

Press 3 on the numpad to move the plate up by 1/3 of a brick

Press 3 on the numpad to move the plate up by 1/3 of a brick

Do you have any idea what is being discussed here?