Author Topic: Blockland Building Encyclopedia  (Read 18740 times)

I think we need a place for people to find the best way to build a couch or tree or whatever so you post your pictures of how you think the best way to build something on Blockland is so we can all learn how to build well.

I will hopefully be able to post some pictures of my own soon

do your best and good luck

This is not a bad idea. I hope to see good techniques later on.

I could do this on the RTB and Blockland Wiki. Would you like me to get the team working on it?

Hope some people make some snack bars.

Hope some people make some snack bars.

um... I'm trying to see this in Blockland. Don't know how...

Plus, wrong section dude.

um... I'm trying to see this in Blockland. Don't know how...

Plus, wrong section dude.
the quote is in the right topic

I just slapped a hillbilly.

A Window style,
« Last Edit: July 28, 2010, 05:17:29 AM by alex dude »

I dislike this idea. People should be able to learn on their own and have their own unique design, rather then without any work, just read an article about how to build something good.

I dislike this idea. People should be able to learn on their own and have their own unique design, rather then without any work, just read an article about how to build something good.

Make them basic, decent designs, and players can edit it on there own to fit there style.

Awesome. I'll post some good tutorial pics of how to make a pretty good couch later.

Awesome. I'll post some good tutorial pics of how to make a pretty good couch later.

Wait, don't make it great, make it decent. That way people edit them to fit there style.

Treeeez

EDIT: Fail page stretch... how to you resize images again?
« Last Edit: July 29, 2010, 02:14:42 PM by Blobeh »