Poll

Are you a Godzilla fan?

Yes
11 (31.4%)
No
13 (37.1%)
What's Godzilla?
3 (8.6%)
An occasional viewer
8 (22.9%)

Total Members Voted: 35

Author Topic: New Godzilla Movie  (Read 4194 times)

Your joking right?

Google it.

inb4worldendsin2012

inb4worldendsin2012
I'm scedhuled for a flight to the moon that day.  Damn it, why 2012?

loving answer me, who the forget is godzilla?
He's like the Japanese version of AC/DC
Everyone loves him but then he kills them. See? Exactly like AC/DC.

Google it.

loving answer me, who the forget is godzilla?
It's a radioactive dinosaur that fights moths with lasers.

It's a radioactive dinosaur that fights moths with lasers.
Well-put

Deep, man.
To the batca- I mean the library!






That is the stuffty Godzilla

add me to the people who dislike you. I dislike you.

That is the stuffty Godzilla

"New york's Godzilla"

I own every godzilla movie...

Yay for my dad collecting any form of monster movie.