Author Topic: Skullblade - Abusive Badmin  (Read 1331 times)

well i joined Skullblade (ID 22982)'s freebuild server hoping i could freebuild. when i spawned i noticed he had no addons. i asked him why he didnt have addons and he didnt respond.
i then asked again about two times and he didnt respond. i said "do you even know what addons are?" and he just said "Shuddup". i was then perma'd with the reason: "biing stuff head"
seriously? just because i asked why he didnt have addons. i sense a troll.
sadly i didnt take any pictures of chat because i didnt feel like minimizing the window to press Prt SC and paste it into Paint and save at then take another pic and save it and another and so on then to re-size the window.
i took a picture of the ban reason.

"biing" isnt a word.

You do know he means "being" when he said biing right?

you do know there is a default key binding to take a picture with the GUI on it right?

i believe it's shift+p or ctrl+p,you should probably check your controls.
any pictures are automatically taken and saved to the "screenshots" folder in the blockland folder.
an easy way to take a picture of chatlogs after being banned is to enter another server,press page up until you are at the part of the chat where the situation happened,shift/ctrl+p,page down,shift/ctrl+p,etc.

also,upload the pictures to an image hosting site and [img] tag them so we don't have to click it to see the picture.

also also,i think a lot of freebuilds have add-ons disabled because its really just bricks. nothing fancy or anything. maybe he doesn't like add-ons. badspot's server doesn't have add-ons. they are absolutely not necessary. you might have been bothering him. the "do you even know what add-ons are" is a bit unnecessary.

i sense a troll.
I stopped reading here. I now hate you.

well i joined Skullblade (ID 22982)'s freebuild server hoping i could freebuild. when i spawned i noticed he had no addons. i asked him why he didnt have addons and he didnt respond.
i then asked again about two times and he didnt respond. i said "do you even know what addons are?" and he just said "Shuddup". i was then perma'd with the reason: "biing stuff head"
seriously? just because i asked why he didnt have addons. i sense a troll.
sadly i didnt take any pictures of chat because i didnt feel like minimizing the window to press Prt SC and paste it into Paint and save at then take another pic and save it and another and so on then to re-size the window.
i took a picture of the ban reason.

"biing" isnt a word.

The default add-ons are all you need to build, that and maybe a few of the specialty brick packs. (wedges, special windows, poles, etc.)

Bing stuff head
that makes no sense, he probably meant "being stuff head" but he cant spell because he is under 9.

No no no. He meant, he finds his addons on Bing :D

No no no. He meant, he finds his addons on Bing :D
Where do you get your addons?

biing a stuff head.

I definitely get my addons from Bing.

All the cool kids are doing it.

Looks like this guy was biing a stuff head.

:3

from the years i spent in demo with no addons

and the time i spent without being able to have addons anyways

i could really care less

I personally enjoy freebuilds with only default addons.

i could really care less
I hope you mean you don't care if a freebuild has add-ons or not.

nobody needs add-ons on a freebuild, if you get your knickers in a twist just because you joined a freebuild without add-ons, leave, don't drama.