Author Topic: Pixel Longcat!  (Read 52689 times)

so is it good (not my best )

Oni deku link. You fail at life, You fail at the internets, More importantly, You fail at making anything yourself. I bet you didn't even rip the sprites. Hell, I bet you don't even know HOW to rip sprites.

Oni deku link. You fail at life, You fail at the internets, More importantly, You fail at making anything yourself. I bet you didn't even rip the sprites. Hell, I bet you don't even know HOW to rip sprites.
Rip who's mountain dew?

hmmm
that was a joke i would make...

You'll have to convert this to png (good gif-png converter please :/)

On another note, my ban has just expired. My first post since the 15 day ban.

Oni deku link's isn't in there cause it's not transparent.
(Yes I know I made the other ones transparent, but he's a handicap so why?)

Congrats to the only thing that has kept my attention for more than a couple minutes.

Congrats to the only thing that has kept my attention for more than a couple minutes.
Lol, you put this in the Avatar forum college thread by accident

i riped the sprites from a smw rom y not put mine just because you dont like  me doesnt mean....wait 2+2=54454547454767676
« Last Edit: January 19, 2007, 11:43:02 PM by oni deku link »

masterCE's

thats just copying the other one

Nope, masterCE's depicts a knot while Faceshilds looks like a pretzel.
Btw, I actually asked Tails to post saying it was a fix for the other...btw, the bend line toos on MSPaint made it look odd :'( Can someone remake it 1 more time with perfect proportions and in a knot?
« Last Edit: January 20, 2007, 12:56:33 AM by -=>RR<=-MasterCE »

i riped the sprites from a smw rom y not put mine just because you dont like  me doesnt mean....wait 2+2=54454547454767676
I bet you don't even know HOW to rip sprites. Fail.