Author Topic: Shadowed999 (again)-General stupidity and spam  (Read 2374 times)

Who could forget this guy, he went on the biggest "everybody hates me" run i have ever seen.  Now instead of just being stupid he's spamming emotes and caps.

Examples:

he means he has feeling deep in his pants he because he wants to forget a guy
HERPDERPHERPPURPLEFFLERPDERPE RPDOUCHEDERPHERPEHRPHERP....J k mr.fox and uuummm question is it true your a gay cigarette on blockland? ):/

"BOOM,HEADSHOT"
-L33T #56

blockland is just like gmod? YOU FAILED EFMU

well arent you a "downer" HERPDEERPDERPDERPHERP XD :cookieMonster: :cookieMonster: :cookie:

i'll can use this in the movie im making.NOW I CAN COUGH UP BLUUUUUD W00T.......>o<(BOOM,HEADSHOT)

something stinks around here hmmmm...ahah ITS THIS PACK
HERPDERPDERP XD :cookieMonster: :cookieMonster: :cookie:LOL LOL

FTW MAN JUST FTW :cookieMonster:

All from the same page in his recent posts.

Discuss.


Wasn't hard to predict he'd be drama'd.
He might just be a kid who'll eventually grow up and mature.
Or ZOMG HIS PLAZ!

Now that Daniel's gone, Shadowed appears to be the most annoying person on these forums. Start a poll?

Now that Daniel's gone, Shadowed appears to be the most annoying person on these forums. Start a poll?

He broke the rules on my forum games like 20 times. But I'm sure that doesn't count since its a forum game... Well he keeps double posting doing this

Quote
No

Shadowed999?

Quote
Yes :D I win!

Shadowed999?

Though its a forum game, it still is annoying.

Dammit why is he still here.

He cried for mercy and promised to not be stupid and now look at this.

asdf

He cried for mercy and promised to not be stupid and now look at this.

asdf
He said something about his cousin having been on for a while. I say it was a load of crud.

He said something about his cousin having been on for a while. I say it was a load of crud.

Righttttt....

He said something about his cousin having been on for a while. I say it was a load of crud.
Blame it on the siblings. Oldest trick in the book...

He said something about his cousin having been on for a while. I say it was a load of crud.
I say we ask him to promptly leave.

I say we ask him to promptly leave.

Because that always work?

Because that always work?
You're right.

I say we step it up a notch.

We write a very serious letter to his employer stating we are nonplused with hisactions.

We write a very serious letter to his employer stating we are nonplused with hisactions.
One problem: Current evidence places his age below the minimum required to have a job.

You're right.

I say we step it up a notch.

We write a very serious letter to his employer stating we are nonplused with hisactions.

Now that's thinking outside of the box!