Author Topic: forget ALL YOU mondayS  (Read 8013 times)

I loving HATE THIS FORUM YOU ARE ALL PRICKS AND PIECES OF stuff I loving WANT YOU ALL TO BURN IN FIRES AND GET ASS RAPED loving DUMB ASS MOTHER loving PIECES OF stuff GOD DAMN I loving HATE ALL OF YOU AND YOU SHOULD ALL CHOKE ON 40 FOOT snakeES. With the friendly exception of a few users :D :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie:forget STUPID ASS loving GAY ASS MOTHERloving EMOTES ARE GAY AS forget

K have fun with ban troll.

Can I bring a camera when I am choking on the forty foot snake?

you havent been here since febuary

Can I bring a camera when I am choking on the forty foot snake?

Rawr

I don't understand where these random outbursts of rage come from.

I don't understand where these random outbursts of rage come from.

He's just jealous of our "40 Foot richards".

I loving HATE THIS FORUM YOU ARE ALL PRICKS AND PIECES OF stuff I loving WANT YOU ALL TO BURN IN FIRES AND GET ASS RAPED loving DUMB ASS MOTHER loving PIECES OF stuff GOD DAMN I loving HATE ALL OF YOU AND YOU SHOULD ALL CHOKE ON 40 FOOT snakeES. With the friendly exception of a few users :D :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie:forget STUPID ASS loving GAY ASS MOTHERloving EMOTES ARE GAY AS forget
monday, exhibit A.

Indecisive is a mondayface McGee

lol k

Gentlemen. I suppose we have a troll. What shall we do? WE FEED HIM FOR OUR AMUSEMENT. WE CATTLEPROD THE TROLL!

Gentlemen. I suppose we have a troll. What shall we do? WE FEED HIM FOR OUR AMUSEMENT. WE CATTLEPROD THE TROLL!
trololol is offline.  Stupid monday doesn't does has isn't punctuation and is spam always cookies.