Poll

Should Kalphiter be banned?

Yes
155 (44.7%)
No
192 (55.3%)

Total Members Voted: 347

Author Topic: Should Kalphiter be banned.  (Read 25728 times)

That was a joke...
Rule 31. There are no good jokes on the internet.

And yes, Kalphiter should be banned.

And I always thought Kalphiter was cool...
Guess that doesn't quite stand true anymore... At least, to some. I'm not sure if I should change my opinion yet. And if I decide not to, note the "IF", then give me a good reason why to change my mind. Vise versa, forget this post entirely except for the first part.

That reply is doubted by many now... Why can't we just wait? Did this all start with the Blockland Cloud?
I haven't been on recently and cannot draw conclusions and refuse to do so until I have legit evidence... Evidence I can prove.
And the thing is, I don't. The leftovers file is editable, and I will not download or edit it. But even though the people here are so serious, they take to possible lies easily. 

That reply is doubted by many now... Why can't we just wait? Did this all start with the Blockland Cloud?
I haven't been on recently and cannot draw conclusions and refuse to do so until I have legit evidence... Evidence I can prove.
And the thing is, I don't. The leftovers file is editable, and I will not download or edit it. But even though the people here are so serious, they take to possible lies easily. 
How many times do I have to say it's stolen?

Well, he could've been using the RtB as a placeholder, or the code posted here could've edited it.
But using the RtB code as a to-do list could be considered stealing/copying it. I might have to agree with you...

Do you mean like banned from blockland or banned from the forums?

How many times do I have to say it's stolen?
Where's the proof?
I'm most likely late if there's real proof, but i haven't seen any from you.
You seem to be following Ephi just because he's a big name.