Poll

Should Kalphiter be banned?

Yes
155 (44.7%)
No
192 (55.3%)

Total Members Voted: 347

Author Topic: Should Kalphiter be banned.  (Read 25727 times)

Where's the proof?
I'm most likely late if there's real proof, but i haven't seen any from you.
You seem to be following Ephi just because he's a big name.
There was proof before, I'm unable to dig it up but I clearly remember a picture of Kalph's script with the RTBMod Manager on it.

There was proof before, I'm unable to dig it up but I clearly remember a picture of Kalph's script with the RTBMod Manager on it.
I'll go look for that, but even though he does has RTB, sure, he might have taken some ideas, but is Blockland cloud something people really need to outrage about?

but is Blockland cloud something people really need to outrage about?

Yes, because the whole reason it was made was to troll Ephi

Yes, because the whole reason it was made was to troll Ephi
And where is your proof?
That's all i really hear about from the people on Ephialtes' side, statements without any backup.

And where is your proof?
That's all i really hear about from the people on Ephialtes' side, statements without any backup.

Proof HAS been posted before, it was just ignored completely.

There would be no point in quoting it because again, it would just go ignored.

Proof HAS been posted before, it was just ignored completely.

There would be no point in quoting it because again, it would just go ignored.
I'd rather have a look.
Sure, i've came back to these topics too late to see previous proof, but it's just that none of the people who are on Ephi's side seem to refer to it, they seem to focus more on the flaming than what they actually wanted to do in the first place.
Oh well, that's drama for me.

he has never done anything that meant he absolutely needed to be removed from this community.

just because you dont like someone dont mean they should be barred from the place.

he has never done anything that meant he absolutely needed to be removed from this community.

just because you dont like someone dont mean they should be barred from the place.
To name a few ...

• abused the RTB service to get IDs for his ID List
• wrote, distributed and used scripts to crash people's servers
• messed around with his server to screw up the server list for other players
• spammed someone's fansite with false registrations
• put an image on his profile to collect people's IPs
• spam-joined people's servers to collect IDs

none of that has anything to do with the forum. so why ban?

except the image IP thing.
and so what? IPs are meaningless. in fact you have the right to see the IP of anyone, anywhere, at anytime if possible.

except the image IP thing.
and so what? IPs are meaningless. in fact you have the right to see the IP of anyone, anywhere, at anytime if possible.

Adding onto this. Badspot and Ephi get to see your IP as well, in the corner of your posts.

As I said, he used RTB's code as a template or "checklist" to get up with RTB.

No...He hasn't broken any rules.

Also, it's 'rapist' not 'raper'.
Unless you're worried about rappers coming to your house.
I am. I live in a town with about 5% minorities. I want to keep it that way.

Some people don't like Kalph cause he finds weaknesses in people and uses their weakness against them, kinda like a /b/tard would do. Also, kalph is rude to start.