Author Topic: The Port Town Pact  (Read 8037 times)

The Port Town Pact is a non-profit organization dedicated to helping new players adapt and old players maintain or augment their accounts. This organization's obligations are the following: to protect,to equip,to train and give a source of income to players.Other goals are giving an SRP for items and recruiting more members. This organization is a democratic one so I as founder do not have special benefits (aside from being a permanent member.) Jobs in the organization include peacekeeping, (must be a cop will be paid 150 per patrol) farming, (60 per hour of farming) and mining (120 per 8 ores). Officers shall only receive 100 unless they perform their jobs well which gives a 35GP bonus.

First post

On topic: What is the point of this if you are already in Tony's clan, since being in 2 clans in one game is generally frowned upon.

Why can't I help people while being in Blue's clan??

Why can't I help people while being in Blue's clan??

Normally you can't be in 2 or more clans/organizations in one game. It's generally not allowed in clans.

Normally you can't be in 2 or more clans/organizations in one game. It's generally not allowed in clans.
Blockland allows you 2 slots for clan tags.

actually you can be a citizen of two differrent countries... Einstein was a citizen of 3
yeah and some of the 9/11 hijackers had dual citizenship.  Coincidence?? I think not!

Why??

K I'll join, I have nothing better to do, I'll be a cop. I have to figure out my old accounts name and password :/

Screw this. I was removed from being a cop because of a nude fight in the arena D:
« Last Edit: August 05, 2010, 10:17:01 PM by BanishedLetters »

I would love to join... Im a real beginner, normally finding myself getting helped by others, But this would be really nice! I need money and stuff, so I would be glad to join!

I would love to join... Im a real beginner, normally finding myself getting helped by others, But this would be really nice! I need money and stuff, so I would be glad to join!
I think I need some permission from Bluest if I'm wanna keep running this clan without getting into conflicts

I think I need some permission from Bluest if I'm wanna keep running this clan without getting into conflicts
HUH??

I'd like to join this consortium.

That's why I need some permission snipey.

Blockland allows you 2 slots for clan tags.

For 8 characters of a clan tag rather than 4?