Poll

Is It Broken?

Yes
No
Maybe

Author Topic: Is My Xbox 360 Broken?  (Read 1467 times)

I went to play some Transformers War For Cybertron and while playing a xbox live match it froze with bullet sounds still going off.I immediately turned it off is my xbox 360 ok?

I went to play some Transformers War For Cybertron and while playing a xbox live match it froze with bullet sounds still going off.I immediately turned it off is my xbox 360 ok?
Sorry one more thing I didnt play for about 2 days

This is the help section for Blockland. Not your Xbox.

This is the help section for Blockland. Not your Xbox.

Anyways, this happens to me all the time with Lego Star Wars.

Belongs in Off Topic.

probably not, might be red ring. Let it cool down

LOCK TOPICK

Buy A PS3. WAY BETTER THEN 360 CRAP.

Buy A PS3. WAY BETTER THEN 360 CRAP.

they're both the same.

I has both

they're both the same.

I has both
Its true there the same crap just different stations!?!?!?!

Its true there the same crap just different stations!?!?!?!

no. It's the same thing except different menus, and a few games

also, use one ! And ?, those are annoying

no. It's the same thing except different menus, and a few games

also, use one ! And ?, those are annoying

LIES. The PS3 is Blu-Ray allowing it to hold more memory in less space on a disc. Also the PlayStation Network experience is free, not 40 bucks a year for XBOX Live.

Go with the PS3... Blu-Ray rocks, and Little Big Planet and Uncharted 2: Among Thieves are good games (GoTYs), and it is all-around cheaper (you don't need to pay for online or a Blu-Ray player!).

LIES. The PS3 is Blu-Ray allowing it to hold more memory in less space on a disc. Also the PlayStation Network experience is free, not 40 bucks a year for XBOX Live.

Go with the PS3... Blu-Ray rocks, and Little Big Planet and Uncharted 2: Among Thieves are good games (GoTYs), and it is all-around cheaper (you don't need to pay for online or a Blu-Ray player!).
PSN is free because the servers are free, which is why it takes forever to download something on PS3. The only reason that I have one is because at the time, PS3 was less than a Blu-Ray player.

actually im a halo fan...