Author Topic: sir chills castle(wip)evan more pics(upgraded again lol)  (Read 1981 times)

like i said robin hood's castle was very inspiring so i decided to make a castle not as big but a smaller sized castle and such.

i was thinking of a design for when when i remembered the old game crusade and i remembered there castle towers so i designed some of mine off theres with my own twists. I'll just get on with the pics

this is just one type of tower i plan to add, I'm actually thinking about remaking this BC it doesn't fit the golden theme i want to do.

side view to show its kinda circular, i also have part of the wall i was thinking about making but changed my mind

as you can see this is the front of the build(were the gate will be)(upgraded pic)

just an angled view of it(upgraded pic)

just another view of this building

this is the side walls so far they all are still (wip)

just so you all know the above pic is the roof

the idea is that there is 2 castle walls,one is for siege attack wile the 2nd is just in case they get into the castle.

i think there is enough to rate now, idk tho but go for it =P
« Last Edit: August 02, 2010, 03:17:15 PM by chills58 »

It's so beautiful! I love you!

Awesome, I actually like it more so far, though I like how his was built into a terrain... a varying terrain, I should say.

Duped, but the two structures in it look good. Can't really rate now since you didn't tell me to and it's a WIP.

I'm happy that I inspired you to build this, and you have a good start.  But, the duped look isn't completely appealing.  I like how you have the towers lined with gold and I would carry out the same theme and building style throughout the build, but I would do it without having a duped castle.

You have a arabian style to this, kinda. there's just something I can't seem to fine the word for about a particular part of the tower.

Awesome, I actually like it more so far, though I like how his was built into a terrain... a varying terrain, I should say.
i was thinking about building one on the slopes
Duped, but the two structures in it look good. Can't really rate now since you didn't tell me to and it's a WIP.
ya the main part i think I'll focus on is the castle were the king lives, tbh these are just the protective walls
I'm happy that I inspired you to build this, and you have a good start.  But, the duped look isn't completely appealing.  I like how you have the towers lined with gold and I would carry out the same theme and building style throughout the build, but I would do it without having a duped castle.

one of the things i like about yours was how random looking it was, i wanted to build a non random castle and have it how i would imagine a castle, I'm thinking about redoing the bigger round towers in the middle of the 6 i made, have them better looking. idk tho i think I'll just work on it piece at a time. its so hard to make the roofs on these that the four towers in the middle the roof looks more pyramid shape on the top

bump for more pics

i'm happy with how its comming out, omost all the outside walls are done. i added the first building with no interior bc i hate interiors so there will not be one as of now. its around 25k bricks now. i need some ideas tho =o
« Last Edit: August 02, 2010, 05:05:57 AM by chills58 »

Pretty cool. You just keep getting better. I can't wait to see what's next.

found out i'm most likly going to loose 2 computers for 2days and have no internet so this might be my last message =/

Now it looks super purdy.