Author Topic: 3.0Ghz computer glitched? (HELP)  (Read 978 times)

well i wanted to try my dad's computer cause mine was really old and had bad graphics. when i went to a server/made a single or multilayer game, there was a glitch that when i looked from above the bricks, it looks invisible. for example: make a stack of 5 2x2 bricks. look from the top of it and you cant see any of the bricks, only the floor of the map....
Also when i look around at any server including the ones i host, there are random shapes coming from my crosshair connecting to the sides of the blockland box. (the tab thing)

Reward:  :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie:
« Last Edit: August 02, 2010, 11:59:56 AM by Gameking »

You removed your BrickTOP file?

This happens usualy in Red_Guys Mining Mod, when placing cement.

I do not know the cause. But, why not just get a new Graphics card?

well this is my dads computer and all i know is that it has 3.0Ghz and 1Gb of RAM

3.0Ghz and 1Gb of RAM
I can tell you that that's not the problem.

well do you know anything that might help?

You removed your BrickTOP file?
No, i just downloaded it and played it. didnt do anything. (Tyler, i was playing my dads computer. on my computer, i already upgraded my graphic card)
« Last Edit: August 02, 2010, 11:46:37 AM by Gameking »

When you say updated your graphics card, do you mean you got a new one, or that you updated the drivers? It really sounds like you need a driver update.

This probably belongs in help... Just a thought...