Author Topic: The Weapons Stereotype Thread  (Read 105196 times)

It's funny because you probably can't hold a gun the right way. I know I can't.
You think you can use every weapon in the world perfectly and masterfully, because you've seen it used on your favorite first-person shooter.
You loving gun nuts, what the hell is wrong with you all?

Here, let me correct you:
- We can hold a gun the right way. People who don't aren't allowed to use them because they're a liability until they're taught how to handle them safely.
- We do not think we can use every weapon in the world flawlessly at any moment.
- Nothing is wrong with us.

Is there a bee in your bonnet today?

Oh yes, and yeah I forgot to mention the Carbon Monoxide/Oxygen-starving shenanigans of flamethrower usage.

Can anyone guess what is wrong with this picture?
It looks like a BB gun?

It's funny because you probably can't hold a gun the right way. I know I can't.
You think you can use every weapon in the world perfectly and masterfully, because you've seen it used on your favorite first-person shooter.
You loving gun nuts, what the hell is wrong with you all?
Except that, you know, I'm 18 and own my own firearms. Yes, I can hold them correctly, no I don't think I can use every single firearm ever invented. You can proceed to stop acting like an arrogant douchebag.

That's the "Geneva Convention"
I don't know about you, but I don't trust an enemy to follow fairly through with "The Geneva Convention."

Restrictions on warfare makes you about as secure as a six pack at an AA meeting. You just can't trust the other guy if the objective is to kill eachother.

i lik how guns r loud when u shot them

I don't know about you, but I don't trust an enemy to follow fairly through with "The Geneva Convention."

Restrictions on warfare makes you about as secure as a six pack at an AA meeting. You just can't trust the other guy if the objective is to kill eachother.
It's more about setting ethical standards. We don't expect the enemy to follow those rules, but countries that agreed to it don't violate those rules.

but countries that agreed to it don't violate those rules.
They can still violate it if they wanted to. I know what you mean but it's more of a trust issue to me.

Except that, you know, I'm 18 and own my own firearms. Yes, I can hold them correctly, no I don't think I can use every single firearm ever invented. You can proceed to stop acting like an arrogant douchebag.
out of curiosity, what guns exactly do you own?

I own a sar1/ak47. And  I think yuki has a moisan nagant

I own a sar1/ak47. And  I think yuki has a moisan nagant
Pics for proof please.
Have the rifle standing against a wall with a piece of paper saying Blockland Forums.

I cant post pics on my handicapped tablet that why I still have a stuffty fb profile pic

I cant post pics on my handicapped tablet that why I still have a stuffty fb profile pic
-_-

Sorry man. But it like a ak47 with a wooden stock modern handgrips and a red scope.

1. Buy a disposable camera
2. Take pictures.
3. Transfer them to CD at store.
4. Upload on to PC (If you don't have a PC then go to a library and upload it there)
5. Upload to internet.
6. ???
7. Profit