Poll

CLAN THEME SONG GO

Robots FTW (Surburb fulfilled my request.)
16 (66.7%)
Cowbois - Shadow Dancer
1 (4.2%)
Hasta Luego Manchengo(Really cool IMO)
2 (8.3%)
Caravan Palace - Clash(Screw you Mack, this is awesome :3)
5 (20.8%)

Total Members Voted: 24

Author Topic: [iEvT] iEvent - BiT Topic Up!  (Read 232671 times)

I don't want to loving quote myself again. And your loving ignoring that quote on purpose.

I know you made the clock for this purpose, but your just still pissy that I got a copy of Blockland Cloud on your low-security site.

Rethink your thoughts again when you post here, sir.

EDIT: Yet again, you ignore this post. Go stuffpost somewhere else.
TELL ME THE NAAME

[6:09:14 PM] Mackenzie: (not giving you the email)
-Joel Zimmerman
To (nope)

holy forget man, awesome! im buying that game!

I want his ID :c.

This whole 'Event' stole 'iEvent' crap is just silly. You changed the name to Bell, which failed. iEvent should stay the name of the clan, you are only going to want to change it back in the future. Some pointers:

• The word 'Event' is not created or tradekmarked by iEvent, you can not stop people using it and have no right to try
  • It is not directly stealing the iEvent name in any way
  • iEvent, whether intentional or not, makes direct reference to the trademark registered by Apple, meaning if anything you have stolen a name, and if this was a real company or product iEvent could and would probably be taken to court by Apple, its happened before
  • I once ran a clan called iBlock back in v8 for Mac users, in which case if I was going to think like you are thinking I could claim iEvent stole my old clans name
  • iEvent has constantly been in the shadows of Blockintosh, even the creator changed his name to TomTheGeek then ChuckTheArcher, in the style of Blockintosh creators name MackTheHunter

So just think about it, leave the name and get over yourselves.
« Last Edit: December 29, 2010, 07:22:39 PM by Sheath »

[Snip] Biggest bullstuff anyone has ever said in the history of Clan Discussion. [/Snip]

Are you IcyGamma?

None of that is bullstuff, its all true. Sorry you can't handle facts.

This whole 'Event' stole 'iEvent' crap is just silly. You changed the name to Bell, which failed. iEvent should stay the name of the clan, you are only going to want to change it back in the future. Some pointers:

• The word 'Event' is not created or tradekmarked by iEvent, you can not stop people using it and have no right to try
  • It is not directly stealing the iEvent name in any way
  • iEvent, whether intentional or not, makes direct reference to the trademark registered by Apple, meaning if anything you have stolen a name, and if this was a real company or product iEvent could and would probably be taken to court by Apple, its happened before
  • I once ran a clan called iBlock back in v8 for Mac users, in which case if I was going to think like you are thinking I could claim iEvent stole my old clans name
  • iEvent has constantly been in the shadows of Blockintosh, even the creator changed his name to TomTheGeek then ChuckTheArcher, in the style of Blockintosh creators name MackTheHunter

So just think about it, leave the name and get over yourselves.
Damn you're a buzzkill.

MackTheHunter is tom's bud. So he just made a similar name for fun.

do you have a problem with fun?

Are you IcyGamma?
If that's the biggest bullstuff ever said in Clan Discussion, then this topic must be even bigger.

None of that is bullstuff, its all true. Sorry you can't handle facts.

I asked a question, are you IcyGamma?

If that's the biggest bullstuff ever said in Clan Discussion, then this topic must be even bigger.
XD

I asked a question, are you IcyGamma?

Derp
@Seventh: If a friend of mine was ripping my stuff off I'd slap him. I'll probably get into stuff for saying this, but MackTheHunter has expressed his occasional fury with Tom's constant wanting to be like him, saying sometimes he gets very angry and sick of it.
« Last Edit: December 29, 2010, 08:00:48 PM by Sheath »

So you can't compete with the other clan, instead you go to their topic and stuff storm.
Gtfo.

So you can't compete with the other clan, instead you go to their topic and stuff storm.
Gtfo.

I've already done the competition thing with my event clan before, made before iEvent and even before Blockintosh. Sadly, it went down the crapholes due to a run in with the banhammer. I was merely suggesting you need to keep your name, but now I may as well come out and say I feel iEvent is a diluted version of Blockintosh. There isn't anything to compete with, you "iNvent" the wheel apparently, but I've never seen any events from you guys.

You can't be very hard competition if some random kid makes Event and you buckle in over pretty much nothing. Ascii is not created to compete, because there is no competition. We attract eventers, not company role players.

I've already done the competition thing with my event clan before, made before iEvent and even before Blockintosh. Sadly, it went down the crapholes due to a run in with the banhammer. I was merely suggesting you need to keep your name, but now I may as well come out and say I feel iEvent is a diluted version of Blockintosh. There isn't anything to compete with, you "iNvent" the wheel apparently, but I've never seen any events from you guys.

You can't be very hard competition if some random kid makes Event and you buckle in over pretty much nothing. Ascii is not created to compete, because there is no competition. We attract eventers, not company role players.

Tom, he's gotcha there.

inb4clan reform

alright seriously icy what does it matter damn

youre making it a bigger deal than it actually is