Poll

CLAN THEME SONG GO

Robots FTW (Surburb fulfilled my request.)
16 (66.7%)
Cowbois - Shadow Dancer
1 (4.2%)
Hasta Luego Manchengo(Really cool IMO)
2 (8.3%)
Caravan Palace - Clash(Screw you Mack, this is awesome :3)
5 (20.8%)

Total Members Voted: 24

Author Topic: [iEvT] iEvent - BiT Topic Up!  (Read 232670 times)

Mmmk, thats when I'll use my friends alt to secure your ingame name. Hurrdurr.

You're going to use your friend's authentication key to steal Tom's name? Weren't you just bitching about how what Tom did was almost illegal? Pretty ironic.

Goodbye?
Who's leaving?
The clan name. We are getting a new name...

You're going to use your friend's authentication key to steal Tom's name? Weren't you just bitching about how what Tom did was almost illegal? Pretty ironic.

If you think thats illegal you must be really brain dead.

If you think thats illegal you must be really brain dead.

Its against the motd of bl.

Sharing keys :/

Its not two people sharing one key. Its one person changing their username. Derp.

Its not two people sharing one key. Its one person changing their username. Derp.

You said you were going to use your friend's alternate key? That's key sharing, am I wrong?

You said you were going to use your friend's alternate key? That's key sharing, am I wrong?

I have a key. He has two. I get him to use his second to take over a name. Its not illegal, if you still think so you are extremely thick. You've done nothing but post really derpish things since I arrived earlier today. Its a hypothetical, quit being stupid about it.

I have a key. He has two. I get him to use his second to take over a name. Its not illegal, if you still think so you are extremely thick. You've done nothing but post really derpish things since I arrived earlier today. Its a hypothetical, quit being stupid about it.

Quit being such a pompous ass.

Mmmk, thats when I'll use my friends alt to secure your ingame name. Hurrdurr.

There. You said YOU, were going to use your friends alt.

Oneo is wrong so his only tactic is ad hominem.
how sad.

DEADMAU5 #2 AT YOUR SERVICE

There. You said YOU, were going to use your friends alt.

This clarifies that you have as much intelligence as a peanut, and do little justice for the iEvent clans image. Your sir, are an idiot. What exactly don't you understand? I've explained what the post meant, are you unable to grasp such a simple concept?

IcyGamma, I've lost all respect for you. You're ridiculous. You came in the topic raging about how iEvent stole everything from Blockintosh, even though one of the owners is actually in the damn clan.

And oh gee, he misunderstood you. That obviously makes him an idiot with the intelligent of an elephant snack.