[iEvT] iEvent - BiT Topic Up!

Poll

CLAN THEME SONG GO

Robots FTW (Surburb fulfilled my request.)
16 (66.7%)
Cowbois - Shadow Dancer
1 (4.2%)
Hasta Luego Manchengo(Really cool IMO)
2 (8.3%)
Caravan Palace - Clash(Screw you Mack, this is awesome :3)
5 (20.8%)

Total Members Voted: 24

Author Topic: [iEvT] iEvent - BiT Topic Up!  (Read 232611 times)

Looks like it's off to a great start

Sev is just pissing me off but BlockoWorld is getting there with a team this time.

Sev is just pissing me off but BlockoWorld is getting there with a team this time.
Everyone pisses you off... Get over it... If you go and ban everyone again, this will end up like the new years party... And I'm not helping you this time.

>dont help tom
>profit

I guess that it's not actually going to be May 29th - June 4th. Have you decided when it will be?

I guess that it's not actually going to be May 29th - June 4th. Have you decided when it will be?

I believe its going to be June 26th.

Everyone pisses you off... Get over it... If you go and ban everyone again, this will end up like the new years party... And I'm not helping you this time.

Don't worry. The topic is dying pretty quickly.

Bump. School's ending tomorrow.

Bump. School's ending tomorrow.
I still have 13 days left D:

Also, Thursday is my birthday :D :D :D :D  I go to get my drivers license and Im getting an iPhone. Probably the white one...

Is it too late or can I say that Krypt will be at BlockoWorld?

Is it too late or can I say that Krypt will be at BlockoWorld?

Nope.

I still have 13 days left D:

Also, Thursday is my birthday :D :D :D :D  I go to get my drivers license and Im getting an iPhone. Probably the white one...

:D. We need to skype soon about clan things and personal problems.

:3.

By the way, when is it? Is it when the poll says it is? Because if so then forget, I'll still be on vacation by the time it ends, so I'll need someone else from my clan to go for me.

Wait Blockoworld is back?