Poll

CLAN THEME SONG GO

Robots FTW (Surburb fulfilled my request.)
16 (66.7%)
Cowbois - Shadow Dancer
1 (4.2%)
Hasta Luego Manchengo(Really cool IMO)
2 (8.3%)
Caravan Palace - Clash(Screw you Mack, this is awesome :3)
5 (20.8%)

Total Members Voted: 24

Author Topic: [iEvT] iEvent - BiT Topic Up!  (Read 232600 times)

It's like waiting in line for the bathroom bro.  If clans end up not using it and another clan could've without us knowing.  Oh well we lose out on that one.  Plus your bladder would hurt very bad.

Sure.  Also the conference room is yours to use from right now through the end of Blockoworld.  No need to reserve it for just one day.
Also, see me on the server so you can get your room.  We got 3 conference rooms up for grabs.
Okay. If another clan needs a room, they can use it any day other than Friday. I just plan to have a meeting with all my members on the 1st.

It's like waiting in line for the bathroom bro.  If clans end up not using it and another clan could've without us knowing.  Oh well we lose out on that one.  Plus your bladder would hurt very bad.

Don't worry, we got it.  I'll just leave 1 room up for grabs 24/7 then.

Okay. If another clan needs a room, they can use it any day other than Friday. I just plan to have a meeting with all my members on the 1st.

Its fine.

Also: On the server RIGHT NOW?

Don't worry, we got it.  I'll just leave 1 room up for grabs 24/7 then.

Its fine.

Also: On the server RIGHT NOW?
Sorry, but I have to do some work right now. Will you be on tomorrow night?

Sorry, but I have to do some work right now. Will you be on tomorrow night?

Yep.  Just PM me when your about to go on.

For event applications, do they have to be more than 20 lines on one brick? Or can they be spread throughout many bricks?

Bump for my new avatar.

Another thing. On the building requirements, don't you mean "Interior AND exterior"?

For event applications, do they have to be more than 20 lines on one brick? Or can they be spread throughout many bricks?
many bricks

Another thing. On the building requirements, don't you mean "Interior AND exterior"?
He knows what he's doing
A building does not need Interior and exterior in BL.

Inb4MakanixpostsBazumpimage

Inb4MakanixpostsBazumpimage
I had to fish through my old photobucket account to find this:

Yay you posted it lol.

I'm pissed because I'm not gonna be here for BlockoWorld; I'll be SanFran. But still, I bet this'll be the best BlockoWorld yet.

Reserve a meeting room for {K}.

But in case this requires more effort than I think, check with Kyzor first.