Author Topic: Is day of defeat: Source fun?  (Read 1049 times)

im just wondering, because the source game only costs 10 dollars, and it could add things to map with. Plus it adds content with garrys mod.

But i just want to know if it is fun so i dont regret buying it.

edit:oops, sorry for wrong board.
« Last Edit: August 04, 2010, 01:38:48 AM by pixl »

Day of Defeat is meh. Mostly because every server has griefers or some religous admins that don't let you say "OMG". I am not kidding.

i could of swore to god i posted this in games

:O DON'T SAY THAT!

Lol I don't think people will notice... LIEZ

inb4wrongsection

forget you god.
ITS THE ANTI-CHRIST! KILL IT! KILL IT WITH FIRE!

ITS THE ANTI-CHRIST! KILL IT! KILL IT WITH FIRE!
Nope, he's just an atheist.

forget you god.

Religous Admin friend: Oez noez!

You Have Been Kicked From The Server, Reason: KFAL:FJA:LJFNQ

No but seriously this did happen to me and I rejoined and I was like wtf. And he said that I wasn't allowed to say that and like 2 hours later I said it by accident due to bad habit and I got banned. You also can't joke around apparently like calling someone a hacker with obvious sarcasm.

Abusive admins who will forget up your configs.

There's this server DoD_Flash is the map that they play, and they're bible nuts, and they won't let you say anything offensive towards god, or anyone. You can't even say "forget" or even "Damn" and it's run by 40 year olds.

There's this server DoD_Flash is the map that they play, and they're bible nuts, and they won't let you say anything offensive towards god, or anyone. You can't even say "forget" or even "Damn" and it's run by 40 year olds.
Religioncigarettes sappin' our video gaming.

Religioncigarettes sappin' our video gaming.

Guy get's killed, "God Dammit..."

Admin kicks user, "WE DON'T TOLERATE THAT ATTITUDE HERE."

It's actually the first server that's DoD_Flash (For me atleast).

Offtopic: Does anyone play WW1 Source? Looks fun.

I've played it a few times. Its like tf2 without the cuteness.
The players generally are fun to work with but some of the maps are way too easy to camp on.
I had fun but had to un-install it to save on harddrive space, and I doubt I will re-install it.