Poll

Do you like it

Amazing for 2ND build!
No good B/C im to stupid to know this is youre 2ND build

Author Topic: The 4 grounds  (Read 2607 times)

I'm especially impressed with the bridge, I don't think I could've made something like that on my second build ever.
Like i said i practised alot i built stuff like a trash can a bed a TV, Briges, Streets, people made out of bricks, frige, sofas,tables. i built alot of mini stuff i though were necessary for when i started building stuff. You know like kind of a warm up thingy!
« Last Edit: August 04, 2010, 03:11:08 PM by dare devele 16207 »

It's an interesting idea, and pretty good for a 2nd build.  But more detail would be nice.
« Last Edit: August 04, 2010, 05:16:33 PM by AverageJoe »

Like i said i practised alot i built stuff like a trash can a bed a TV, Briges, Streets, people made out of bricks, frige, sofas,tables. i built alot of mini stuff i though were necessary for when i started building stuff. You know like kind of a warm up thingy!
So then it's really not your second build.

Your first build is pretty much anything with more than two bricks.

interesting, i love the volcano design

Camera said the same thing by detail what do you mean?
its all boxy
it looks like ROBLOX

NWB made something like this for our first build.

So then it's really not your second build.

Your first build is pretty much anything with more than two bricks.
Not really this IS my 2ND build all those mini stuff were built then deleted by the second they were finished! So technically it is my 2ND build. i never really saved those little things!

Nice. Add some lights.
14/15.
 :cookie: for you.

Alright here is the pic you wanted.

mine is TERRIBLE compared to yours.

Well thanks to the people who liked this build this was my 2ND build i ever made but thanks for the coments

*Locks*