Author Topic: Electricity just happened  (Read 3464 times)

Its the sun storms interacting with the earths magnetic field. Its causing pretty colors to the north and is damaging the power grid.
OH MAN

WE ARE GOING
OFF
THE
GRID

If you start to smell anything like smoke and you can't find its source call the fire department. Power shortouts are a common occurrence sometimes but hearing weird sounds is not normal. This could imply electrical lines in your wall are bad or a power outlet shorted out. Both of these circumstances can start an electrical fire.

If you start to smell anything like smoke and you can't find its source call the fire department. Power shortouts are a common occurrence sometimes but hearing weird sounds is not normal. This could imply electrical lines in your wall are bad or a power outlet shorted out. Both of these circumstances can start an electrical fire.
one time when i used to live in a ghetto house all the walls just started smoking out of loving nowhere

The Warhead has spoken!

ITS NOT A FIRE.

Its the sun storms interacting with the earths magnetic field. Its causing pretty colors to the north and is damaging the power grid.
Seriously

How do you know that?
I read about the storms on CNN, he said he was seeing storms to the north.
Unless CNN pulled OLOL STORMS HIDE prank, its probably the storms.

It was a severe storm to the north of us.

I'm gonna let myself get
ABSOLUTELY SOAKING WET

I'm gonna let myself get
ABSOLUTELY SOAKING WET
forget YEAH I LOVE WET pusillanimous individual