Author Topic: New Contest!  (Read 10763 times)

My parkour group could kick your ass.

This.

Also, You guys are like 10, you barely skate, and I bet you have never tagged a thing in your life, besides writing with pencil in a bathroom stall (huehue)

Also also, skating is fun. So don't diss it if you have never tried it. Yes, there is the stereotypical ''friend pusillanimous individual bla bla bla'' image, but everything is stereotype so does it matter?

lol everyones calling me a troll because they dont like me

Anyway, I can't "land" those "tricks" because I have no experience in being a wanna-be "hardcore" skater punk friend.

Also, dibs on the stuff.

We're calling you a troll cause you're acting like one. And If you can't land it, who you calling begginner?

Sounds wonderful. Except for the doing ollies and kickflips part. Hell, I don't even skate and I can do that. Give us a jump or a grind or something that isn't completely idiotic. And post something from your "blackbook" if you have one, so that we know the spray paint will go to good use. Or, if you don't have one (and I doubt you do, or know what one is for that matter) just whip something up for us, take your time.

And if we get forgeted up, it doesent mean we suck, means we are brave, and it means we try, unlike Snaffle.

And If you can't land it, who you calling begginner?
Someone can call a friend a friend without being a friend themselves, you know.

NOW COME ON!!!!!!! PEOPLE!!!!!!!

MAKE SOME loving LOGOS!!!!!!!!

AND DONT TALK BULLstuff!

a challenger appears.

And if we get forgeted up, it doesent mean we suck, means we are brave, and it means we try, unlike Snaffle.
Indeed it does. Except for the Snaffle part, he's just being himself, don't worry about it. But you seem to have ignored my mention of a blackbook. Care to explain why?

a challenger appears.
Indeed it does. Except for the Snaffle part, he's just being himself, don't worry about it. But you seem to have ignored my mention of a blackbook. Care to explain why?

Is Snaffle taking it personal or just because he is like that?

Anywhay, what are blackbooks?

And if we get forgeted up, it doesent mean we suck, means we are brave
So if I'm an idiot and run into an oncoming car, break 87% of the bones in my body, and destroy my lungs, it means I'm brave? Cool!

Name sounds suckish, anyhow, gtfo if you're not gonna make a logo.

Name sounds suckish, anyhow, gtfo if you're not gonna make a logo.

stupit

So if I'm an idiot and run into an oncoming car, break 87% of the bones in my body, and destroy my lungs, it means I'm brave? Cool!

pretty much, no not really.

What I meant was if we try grinding and we get hit on balls. An example.

The watermark is barely noticeable.

You're a dumbass.

What I meant was if we try grinding and we get hit on balls. An example.
Keep trying to do that grind until you go sterile then try some more

persistence at it's best

anyway heres your goddamn logo

it really shows your "coming at you never expected go-getter" style
« Last Edit: August 06, 2010, 12:06:52 AM by Snaffle J. Bean »

Keep trying to do that grind until you go sterile then try some more

persistence at it's best

I remember today, I feel on cement while I was grinding and I started to bleed on my elbow.