Author Topic: Badspot, please add these bricks to retail  (Read 3439 times)

Because somehow, I think people are still better at legos in real life, than we are on the computer...

http://www.engadget.com/2007/01/07/german-robotics-group-crafts-lego-factory-to-build-lego-cars/#comments

Cool machine they mad but how does this have to do with Bricks??? Also This should be in suggestions.

The next step is building a factory that builds duplicates of itself. Lego gray goo.

LOL, I can make 2 factories with just two clicks!

Load and Load again :D

Holy stuff thats a cool vid!

tecnic (sp?) would be a awesome mod that someone should make for the game. sounds pretty difficult maybe.

its not just bricks to add to the game. this is alot of motions and physics in these parts.
and they dont JUST snap together like standard blockland bricks would.

i dont know anything about the torque engine, but i would assume it either couldnt do it, or would need some modding itself.
« Last Edit: January 22, 2007, 11:34:39 AM by Bisjac »

Any thing is possible with any Engine but to get what you want takes years of Engine modding.

blockland would be very different with functioning hydrolics, gears, and motor piece

I think the lag would get kinda bad.

WHATS NEXT??!?!??! LEGOS TAKING OVER THE WORLD BY MAKING ROBOT!? AHHHHHHH!! **Goes insane**

I think the lag would get kinda bad.

well wasnt lag bad for blockland for the longest time?
it can be fixed

WHATS NEXT??!?!??! LEGOS TAKING OVER THE WORLD BY MAKING ROBOT!? AHHHHHHH!! **Goes insane**

Olol I can imagine that :D

That would be hilarious.