Poll

Should the Maverick be treated like a secondary weapon(It is less powerful)?

Yes
10 (55.6%)
No
7 (38.9%)
Dont Mind.
1 (5.6%)

Total Members Voted: 18

Author Topic: Nerf Pack!  (Read 12089 times)

I will, but I'm doing the new ones first. If I finish them I will.

I lol'd.

(The attachment wouldn't upload to imageshack for some reason.)

I lol'd.

(The attachment wouldn't upload to imageshack for some reason.)

You can lol all you want, somone asked me to help them, so I did.

You can lol all you want, somone asked me to help them, so I did.
You don't get it do you?

What, the fact that you dont think I can make Add-ons? I can, just not always with a Model. I dont see you doing any better.

What, the fact that you dont think I can make Add-ons? I can, just not always with a Model. I dont see you doing any better.
Yeah. You don't get it.

I'll model send me a PM of a FLAT picture

I'll model send me a PM of a FLAT picture

Okay, Go4it, but if its not good enough, Im not gonna use it. So give it a go, a good go!

its- *WARNING- please dont flame war on me about the lame joke* gunna be hard for you to make dart models for all those weapons aint it?

its- *WARNING- please dont flame war on me about the lame joke* gunna be hard for you to make dart models for all those weapons aint it?

holy shiz... thats radiation flames aint it?

Hey RFW2, I've seen Nerf Guns b4 and I think it would be cool to have them on Blockland. I suppose you can model? Or are you a person that scripts?

Announcement: Do not flame people just because you don't like them or what they are doing. It doesn't help if you flame, so just give CONSTRUCTIVE criticism if any criticism ok? Thanks

Offtopic, RFW2 I keep mixing up ur name as SFW2, thanks freeze

I am now going to call RFW2, SFW2 from now on.

Hey RFW2, I've seen Nerf Guns b4 and I think it would be cool to have them on Blockland. I suppose you can model? Or are you a person that scripts?

Announcement: Do not flame people just because you don't like them or what they are doing. It doesn't help if you flame, so just give CONSTRUCTIVE criticism if any criticism ok? Thanks

Offtopic, RFW2 I keep mixing up ur name as SFW2, thanks freeze

I can model, but not that well, but I can sorta script(Put bits of different scripts together and edit values and such).