Author Topic: Forum Avatar Collage  (Read 34264 times)

Congrats to one of the few things that has kept my attention for more than a couple seconds.

EDIT: Oh shit, wrong thread.
« Last Edit: January 17, 2007, 02:54:16 PM by -Koden- »

Everytime I see this I think it says "Forum Avatar College".

Did anyone even read that?

Did you even read the two posts above yours?

Umm  guys?Can i please have a command or two about my avatar? I GOT NOTHING TO DO EXCEPT EATING COOKIES ALL DAY!!
and guess what!!! now i look like a cookie face!
 :cookie:  :cookie:
  :iceCream:
  --

You mean "comment"? I think it's cool. It has a personal look 'cause of your sprite. But why is there a small green box with the words "demo mode" flashing by?

You mean "comment"? I think it's cool. It has a personal look 'cause of your sprite. But why is there a small green box with the words "demo mode" flashing by?
Are you color blind its yellow, also I think the minifig looks cool but the background no idea whats going on there.

I really should work on this Collage more.

Yeah, I really am color blind. =/ Sometimes it's hard for me to see the difference between yellow and very light green. I think he was trying to do a Matrix style avatar.
« Last Edit: January 17, 2007, 08:47:27 AM by Krokodil »

Yeah, I really am color blind. =/ Sometimes it's hard for me to see the difference of yellow and very light green. I think he was trying to do a Matrix style avatar.
Yeah my Friend has same problem but he paints his Warhammer... he painted 10 of his units pink once.

Here is the Collage I've made so far its basically just edited from BS thingy but I've fixed a few things. Bad Format I know but it an't done! If there is any avatar missing or the same avatar just let me know!

Link!

those are some scary avatars

:'( You got frame one of EVERYTHING, even my avatar :'( frame one is blank because Link moonwalks onto screen then breakdances and moonwalks offscreen.

Lol,its demo mod cause im using trial version of 3D-2D animator.

I'll remove it when I get home.

my avatars not going to college, he is too lazy =/

< That is missing.
No its not look on the 3 row from the right and 4th line from the top.
Also there will be no animation because real pictures can't move, thats why if you want "a Frame" you post that frame.

I still need more avatars there still isn't enough!