Author Topic: Harry Potter [May contain spoilers]  (Read 2774 times)

Moved from the Emma Watson topic because the topic's more about how her hair is short and stuff.

Anyway, discuss Harry Potter.



also I never got the part where Harry and Dumbleydore gose to that island to recover that necklance with the zombies coming out and stuff

Did you read the 7th book? :/

I never read the books, just watched the movies

Goblet of Fire is my fav


Hue

Edit: I SPELT GOES WRONG
HUEHUHUEHUEHUEHUEEHHEHEUEH

Read the books

They're better


Goblet of Fire is my favorite book in the series, and Chamber of Secrets is my favorite movie so far.


Ffff

but i hate reading

It'll be something to do in all the free time you'll have not too long from now



It'll be something to do in all the free time you'll have not too long from now




I've created a monster.




I still haven't read Book 7 but I can't wait for the movies either.