Author Topic: Blockland Battle Dome  (Read 8912 times)

Attention all people of Blockland!
Finnally a chance will come to prove who is the GREATEST DMER IN ALL OF BLOCKLAND!
I shall be making this contest for all to join. There will be many different ways to fight with many different weapons on many different courses. Troughout the tournament I will be making a movie about the event that will feature eeryone who participated in the tournament, as well as a story line that will change through who makes it to the next round! So please join me and lets find out who is the DM CHAMPION!
wow... that was kinda lame... but you get the point

In this thread I would like it if you all may help me by thinking up different courses and the weapons they may use. With the suggestions we will choose the top ten and feature them all depending on how many participants there will be.
« Last Edit: January 14, 2007, 09:14:44 PM by ladios »

why is this in commity  projects

because it is a community project...
read edited post abve

why is this in commity projects
If you can't get even close to spelling community, you don't deserve to know and don't have the right to say where this thread goes.

That's the best written post in this thread. Well done, Medival.

Attention all people of Blockland!
Finnally a chance will come to prove who is the GREATEST DMER IN ALL OF BLOCKLAND!
I shall be making this contest for all to join. There will be many different ways to fight with many different weapons on many different courses. Troughout the tournament I will be making a movie about the event that will feature eeryone who participated in the tournament, as well as a story line that will change through who makes it to the next round! So please join me and lets find out who is the DM CHAMPION!
wow... that was kinda lame... but you get the point

In this thread I would like it if you all may help me by thinking up different courses and the weapons they may use. With the suggestions we will choose the top ten and feature them all depending on how many participants there will be.

I like how you assume that the 'best dmer in all of blockland' plays rtb.

Shouldn't it be "GREATEST EXPLOITER IN ALL OF RTB" then?

I see what kind of joke you're trying to make, but its didn't quite make any sense.

I see what kind of joke you're trying to make, but its didn't quite make any sense.
It made sense, but it sucked.

I'm just saying that a person who can come out on top of a structured competition os probably doing something gay, or lags, or both.

So the world's fattest man is a skinny gun in a fat suit?

You have strange logic ephi, and yes maybe there are good DMers, I just think that it's pointless to try and find the best, people sometimes have bad days and can't aim, or slip up more that usual.  Stuff like that.  It's going to involve luck at any rate, and lag and "tactics" will also play a role.

That's the best written post in this thread. Well done, Medival.
It took a while to concive it.

Ladios copied my look >:(

Ladios copied my look >:(
for what now?
oh and aside from a slight mishap on my lsat save the dome itself is nearly complete
screenshots to come