Author Topic: sk8rgamefreak  (Read 1617 times)

So I was hosting a challenge. It was pretty challenging, and sk8r was doing fine for the first 20 levels(30 total). But then he started a votekick against some guy who didn't let him cheat because he tried headjumping him. The votekick wasn't successful though. He kept complaining that it was too hard. Then the guy he tried to votekick votekicked him and it was successful.

When he re-joined he kept asking me to fetch him back to where he was, so I did, but I hadn't been paying attention to what had happened earlier. So he quickly beat the last 10 levels. Of course when you win you got a push broom and a horse ray for common fun, but sk8r abused it. He kept pushing everyone off of the winners area, spawnkilling them, and not letting them win from level 30. Then he votekicked Elemental Chaos for complaining, and when he re-joined I fetched him of course, to winners. but it wasn't too easy because of sk8r push brooming me(the winners area was small) so I kicked him to fetch Elemental. He re-joined and said:
(attached pictures)

After I banned him for 10 minutes he PMed me saying
"well thanks for the save"
I guess I should have banned him instead of kicked him the first time, so he wouldn't save my challenge.

/ragequit closes server

It's sk8r
He is mentally challenged

Also, a name with sk8r?

Yeah. I know. stupid name.
cool (except for CoolKoopaTroopa; he's too cool)
master cheif
halo
xX wings
Number spam (IE vv12345)

Again he's known to be mentally handicapped to the point you want to bash your head into a wall.

Just ban him and get on with your business and make sure people know that your builds are yours.

Again he's known to be mentally handicapped to the point you want to bash your head into a wall.

Just ban him and get on with your business and make sure people know that your builds are yours.

Trust me. I've seen worse, although he still is a total douchebag. At least I know to perma ban him on site when I'm hosting.

cool (except for CoolKoopaTroopa; he's too cool)
master cheif
halo
xX wings
Number spam (IE vv12345)

HI GUYS IM xxSk8erMasterChiefHaloSnip3rM aster309433Xx

Bump:

He came onto Chrono's graffiti server and threatened to ruin our art if we weren't nice to him.

He loves build stealing.

He needs to get banned with a side order of key revoke.

He needs to get banned with a side order of key revoke.
you need to get killed with a side order of video tape.

i heard sk8er laughed at a guys mom and brother dieing ._.
Off topic:hi darerd

i heard sk8er laughed at a guys mom and brother dieing ._.
Off topic:hi darerd
No, he laughed because my father is handicapped, so I talked about his dead mom.