Author Topic: |EP| Epopeya Evil Panda's are mondayface mcgees  (Read 13143 times)

Ok Pablo. It's tomorrow. For me anyway. What do you say?

Everyone is calling me Espanol asdf
Well, I call you black c:l

Ok Pablo. It's tomorrow. For me anyway. What do you say?
What

What
You said you might let me in even though Pab's Bar didn't have enough bricks because...

A. I'm awesome
B. It was a good build
3. You love me

(I came up with the reasons)

You said you would tell me today.

You said you might let me in even though Pab's Bar didn't have enough bricks because...

A. I'm awesome
B. It was a good build
3. You love me

(I came up with the reasons)

You said you would tell me today.
It wasn't really that detailed. Could you your best build, show pics then, I can tell you

It wasn't really that detailed. Could you your best build, show pics then, I can tell you
Hmm. I suppose. I can't really think of my best build.

BUT. I did make the relay challenge you asked for, for eventing. I think it works. You pull the lever and a current of electricity goes into the house and turns the radio on. If you pull it again it will turn off the radio. The red and green buttons just turn some electricity on at the top of the power station. If you click me I will talk and say [Freeze] I GOTTA RADIO!

I think this is the right save if it's not please tell me. I will get the VCE challenge done soon as well.

But he can't your best build!

I felt an urge to make my own cup-

You can see the clan differences in mine and Makanix's. Especially the base of my cup and the curved EP.

Also, Canto XE has been kicked for Non-Experienced modeling.

Also, Canto XE has been kicked for Non-Experienced modeling.
Hey, You spelled my name wrong in topic :c

Hey, You spelled my name wrong in topic :c
They are exactly the same only you added a bottom and the handle is curved better than mine is, but is made of the same verteces. i think we are equally skilled modelers, only your style is different from mine...

They are exactly the same only you added a bottom and the handle is curved better than mine is, but is made of the same verteces. i think we are equally skilled modelers, only your style is different from mine...
I wasn't trying to beat you out of the job. I just thought it'd be fun.

Silly Makanix.

I wasn't trying to beat you out of the job. I just thought it'd be fun.

Silly Makanix.

I know... i was comparing it...

Compared To Canto we both win...