Author Topic: I love paperclips  (Read 2049 times)

why facepalm :(
He's my friend IRL and is a bit new to the forums

I loved my slinky.

Until he sadly died on sunday.

WHY DID YOU GET SO TANGLED UP
WHY ARE YOU SO CRUEL GOD?
ARE YOU HAPPY NOW?

He hates you Brits.

That's why he helped us Americans beat your country's ass all the way back to the throne room.


He's my friend IRL and is a bit new to the forums
Punch him in the gut for being an idiot.
Then punch him again for using demotivators.

During my assessment for college (choosing which levels I would enter in) there was a box of 1000 paperclips right next to me.
I made a sculpture while answering the questions, they were just lucky there were no rubber bands, stuff would've gotten messy.

During my assessment for college (choosing which levels I would enter in) there was a box of 1000 paperclips right next to me.
I made a sculpture while answering the questions, they were just lucky there were no rubber bands, stuff would've gotten messy.
Pics

The only camera in my house belongs to my brother, and he's a douche about letting other people use his stuff