Author Topic: Blockland0002 (ORIGINAL) GreenHills by alexboo511  (Read 10187 times)

This is my first map. I was able to make the old blockland Classic GreenHills, with all the same great colors and map, into a Map for the newer version of blockland. If there is anything wrong with the map just message me. hope ya like it  
:cookie: :cookieMonster: :cookie: :cookieMonster: :cookie:

Dowload
(Thanks to GenaralSkar this is now a much easier one file Download of my GreenHills map)
https://sites.google.com/site/skarspubfiles/files/Map_greenhills.zip?attredirects=0&d=1

Pictures
http://picasaweb.google.com/113383421008644648255/BlocklandGreenHills#

This is my first map so any tips would be great :D
« Last Edit: August 11, 2010, 05:19:13 PM by alexboo511 »

into the newer version of Roblox?

lol i Meant Blockland. I usually mess things up like that because i know how Roblox and Blockland are competing alot and i guess i put in the wrong word.. srry i Meant (BLOCKLAND)

The pics doesnt work for me D: can you get new big ones.

yeah sorry the pics arent working for some people right now, im fixing that, just wait like 5 more mins :D

can you see it now? if you cant i'l upload the whole other file then it will work.

wow, this is really nice.
i am glad you posted this.

You don't need a readme to tell people where to install it.

I will save you all a step and give you a .zip you don't have to extract.
Clicky

ok thanks general. This is only my first map, so thanks for the tip:D. Yet thats only one of the files, can it run without the other? or does it create the other file by itself?

Can you make it so that it generates its own save file?

hhmmm looks suspiciously like the real thing
« Last Edit: August 20, 2010, 04:13:32 PM by stikfas3 »

I... I... It's... just so... colorful...

I LOVE IT!

lol i Meant Blockland. I usually mess things up like that because i know how Roblox and Blockland are competing alot and i guess i put in the wrong word.. srry i Meant (BLOCKLAND)
Your an idiot Blockland and roblox are not competing roblox just has immature users that come here and act like idiots.

Your an idiot Blockland and roblox are not competing roblox just has immature users that come here and act like idiots.

Er.
No?

People from Roblox make "blow up the blocklanders" games,

People from Blockland make "blow up the robloxian" forum threads.

They are competing.  :cookieMonster:

Er.
No?

People from Roblox make "blow up the blocklanders" games,

People from Blockland make "blow up the robloxian" forum threads.

They are competing.  :cookieMonster:
Because those people are idiot there 2 games jeez.