Author Topic: Mission Editor (Unable To Correctly Save MS Files.)  (Read 1506 times)

As a few of you may know, I created 2 obbys in torque, each worked fine, and on my first try, with little to no problems. However, on my third, I failed:

What happened was, I was placing objects I had created from Torque Constructor in a mass edited version of the flatlands. This was exactly what I did in the 2 preceding courses. However, this time, something didn't work right when I saved the mission, and when I tried to reload the Map later to beta test, It froze on "Loading Mission." The bar would not advance at all.

This has happened 6 times in a row, despite all my attempts to fix it, I create (Just like 1 and 2), I save the same way as 1 and 2, I package and load them the same way, then... This one won't work.

In summary, my third obby has been attempted to be made 6 times, over a period of 19 hours, failing every single time.
Ideas at why It could be failing?

press ~ to see any errors

Well... Alright. Ill get my console when it tries to load in a sec.

EDIT: base/server/mainserver.cs (401): Unable to find object: 'mainbrickgroup' attempting to call function 'add'
That appears in a light Grey. It also seems to be the problem...
« Last Edit: August 13, 2010, 01:29:57 PM by Ether »

Well... Alright. Ill get my console when it tries to load in a sec.

EDIT: base/server/mainserver.cs (401): Unable to find object: 'mainbrickgroup' attempting to call function 'add'
That appears in a light Grey. It also seems to be the problem...
1. It is a .MIS file not a .MS file
2. To get that error you have either messed up that file and need to reinstall or you have something in the map thats messing with it.

Post your .mis file.

http://www.mediafire.com/?75a0z5aypez6oqt

This was one of the beginning saves of my obby, but would not load after its creation and saving. I'm not sure if It'll be helpful or not, but there you go.