134 (56.3%)
Flatshading
40 (16.8%)
Cleaner Shape
25 (10.5%)
Moar Cowbell
39 (16.4%)

Total Members Voted: 237

Author Topic: Skateboard Beta  (Read 20563 times)

forget You All (except Uxie)

Just Go Here:

http://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=124875.0

I'm Busy With A Better Add-on than my failed model i made 3 YEARS AGO
« Last Edit: September 01, 2010, 12:39:05 PM by PYROTEKNIK »

Wheels look like donuts.

also, i neglected to mention when you hold space you get a speedboost that will possibly break it.

the wheels will snap off at high enough speed and the skateboard will refuse to move

also, i neglected to mention when you hold space you get a speedboost that will possibly break it.

the wheels will snap off at high enough speed and the skateboard will refuse to move
HUUEHUEHUEHUEEHUE

Its good just fix the wheels.

Its good just fix the wheels.

sorry, my computer got a virus and i lost EVERYTHING i'm not even sure how this even crawled out of the wreckage
too bad my RYNO II didn't :C  *moment of silence honoring the most high poly model i ever made*

anyway, that means i do not have the software to rebuild them so i'm sorry. i'll try getting shaper sometime soon but until then i can't

EDIT: also i don't see anything legitimately wrong with the wheels anyway
« Last Edit: August 13, 2010, 05:46:16 PM by PYROTEKNIK »

Why do I have a feeling that you didn't make this?

sorry, my computer got a virus and i lost EVERYTHING i'm not even sure how this even crawled out of the wreckage
too bad my RYNO II didn't :C  *moment of silence honoring the most high poly model i ever made*

anyway, that means i do not have the software to rebuild them so i'm sorry. i'll try getting shaper sometime soon but until then i can't

what do you mean RYNO II??? Like the one from rachet and clank?????

Why do I have a feeling that you didn't make this?

because you're not very nice

what do you mean RYNO II??? Like the one from rachet and clank?????
Yes, i remade an almost perfect model of it for blockland
it was really cool.
although it was rejected from RTB cuz it was to high polygon

ratchet and clank was like my favorite game ever
« Last Edit: August 13, 2010, 05:49:57 PM by PYROTEKNIK »

because you're not very nice  
Hmm, let's see...

A new user appeared! On your second post, you post a decent add-on. That's probably a new record or something.
Next, at least once, a skateboard was submitted to RTB, but failed, as it was stolen from (I think) Honytawk.

In your first post, you say "I've been here longer than you may think." This is obviously implying PYROTEKNIK is an alt of some other account, banned or otherwise.

And THEN you say "I lost everything, but the completed Skateboard somehow was fine."
How convenient! That means you have no proof that you made this add-on- no files, no nothing.

This could all just be a not-very-well-thought-out-plan to improve your reputation on the forums as you start a "second life."

That is all.