Author Topic: Does blockland support disability community forum here?  (Read 17034 times)

i honestly won't judge anyone with disabilities any different than I'd judge a normal human being

if you broke both of your legs in a car accident, why the hell should I treat you better than a regular human being? granted, I'd probably assist you doing stuff you no longer can do (because thats just being kind) but seriously, when some kid goes up to me and asks me for sympathy, forget them.

I just had to
I cut my snake on a tuna jar, can I appeal for a disability appeal form?

i blind so forgiv me my bad gramr

*Joke*

I feel sorry for you. World is so much better with sounds. :I

i blind so forgiv me my bad gramr

*Joke*

I feel sorry for you. World is so much better with sounds. :I

no its not

I just had to
I cut my snake on a tuna jar, can I appeal for a disability appeal form?
Uhh, what?

my friends always say they have dyslexia 'because they sometimes mix 2 letters up'.

I hate how everyone says they have ocd, "Oh no! I like to keep my desk very clean I guess i have OCD!" "I'm sorry kids, I need the dry erase board to be kept really clean, it's like ocd or something." (I thought teachers were supposed to be smart and not diagnose themselves with stuff that they don't have.)

thick eyebrows are thick

so what.
So it's difficult to read what you type, and you refuse to type better for no particular reason.

So it's difficult to read what you type, and you refuse to type better for no particular reason.
I not need type better, I rather who am I. no one prefect.

I not need type better, I rather who am I. no one prefect.
That's the dumbest outlook on anything I've ever heard. Having terrible English skills is not "who you are", it's irritating. "Who you are" is lazy, incompetent, and unethical for using your disability as a crutch for something completely unrelated.