Author Topic: Tyler66 - lolol my server is a virus and now you have trojans and hackers lolol  (Read 2538 times)

Today I was on blockland and I saw tyler66's server, and decided to join it and call it a virus because he would agree that everything that he hasn't seen before is a virus. I leave, and go to Shinji's server. Some time later, TyIer66 IRCs me and says that I was right, and everyone who joined his server has a virus. I realized his name was TyIer66, so I pointed it out and he changed his name to Tyler66. Now I was thinking that someone and Tyler66 were trying to prank me, but I wasn't believing stuff. I was telling him that you can't hack someone just by them joining your server, but he said otherwise and that he would get revenge on the forums for calling him fake, a kid that is paranoid about viruses and someone with no life. I have screen shots, and his name history. He impersonated Wynd_Fox, but who wants to impersonate that guy?

How long ago where those usernames?

So, he impersonated Wynd?

That mother loving friendy ass bitch.

NOEDIT:

Lol I do have Trojans and malicious software. But lol not in my server silly.

Where did it say I impersonated WyndFox?

NOEDIT:

Lol I do have Trojans and malicious software. But lol not in my server silly.
Thats why I didn't believe you. Someone can't put malicious files in a server.

Thats why I didn't believe you. Someone can't put malicious files in a server.
You can. You can host files in a server. You can even host Malicious ones if you want.

You can. You can host files in a server. You can even host Malicious ones if you want.
But it wouldn't affect the clients that join the server.

o i c. That was...How long ago?

Lol January. This is August idiot.

Lol January. This is August idiot.
Still happened, idiot.